The kids are happy to be back in school (no snow days so far but they're coming, I'm sure), and Charlotte and I are happy to get back to our routines at home. Except she seems like she's giving up her nap. I know, right? Ugh. There are just too many exciting things to play, interrupt me for, and babble to me about. She's been really stinkin' cute though...I may have to frame the photos of her with the camera because they make me laugh so much.
We took our family photo, and not a whole lot else is going on. Frank and I are enjoying new TV starting up again, Zach started on his pinewood derby car, Charlotte is a fan of Duplos in actual form and app form (and of course wearing other people's shoes), and Gabe has been focused on reading short books and playing Sonic lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I love it when there are new shows on television! And the kids are adorable!
Gramma Barb
Post a Comment