Monday, October 26, 2015

Weeks 41, 42, and 43: Oh my!

The month of October has absolutely flown by. Where to begin?

We've had lots of fun stuff going on, but also lots of pesky colds and/or allergy symptoms. We had dentist visits (the first for Charlotte), Gabe's birthday, and a new Kirby game for the Wii. We've had 4 play dates (a neighbor's one-year-old girl over twice and two with Gabe's friends), and I ate with the boys for the school's monthly parent lunch. Frank and I went to Ikea, Charlotte likes to wear people's shoes around the house, and I received the boys school photos. A speech therapist met with Charlotte and determined that she could use some help; we will start that soon but I'm not sure when. I think we've seen the extremes of hot and cold for October, and the weather has settled on a comfortable cool. Charlotte wore pigtails for the first time, I made Gabe a creeper costume, and his teacher said at conferences that he doing excellent with behavior and academics now. We've already had a cub scout Halloween party and an event at the school, and they are looking forward to their school Halloween parties/parade and of course trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. Like we need any more candy! (Though I'm not turning away butterfingers...)

Perusing entertainment center options
A gift we picked up
Charlotte lately: shoes + video games
Cub scouts pack meeting Halloween party


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice costumes!

Uncle Willie

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes, and the school photos. Looks like you had a great Halloween! Grandma Jill