Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week 4: Crabby baby

We are slowly recovering from a week of me sitting around with a sick girl on my lap. She felt miserable and it made for some rough nights. Frank and I are feeling a little under the weather, but overall we are starting to get things back in order. I have about eight loads of laundry to fold today, pork to throw into the crock pot, a photo book to work on before my discount code expires this weekend, and Zach goes up to the bus stop in a little while after his two-hour delay for snow. But Charlotte is happily watching Curious George, so hopefully today will be easier than the last week has been.
This is what last week was all about.

"Hey, you're taking a picture of me!"

"Hi, Me!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's even cute when she looks terrible! Poor Charlotte! Is Gabe better this week? I guess that's what happens when they start going to school.... Zach sounds like the nurses at the hospital - always coming in and waking you up!

Aunt Lisa said...

Maybe nursing is in his blood....