Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Week 2: The one where I'm reminded of last winter

Just like last year, school was back in session for exactly one day before the snow came. Tuesday it was cancelled for the 6-8 inches we got, then Wednesday and Thursday I think some of the roads still weren't cleared and we had a wind chill advisory. At one point on Thursday it was -17! Then Friday and Monday we've had two hour delays for cold and freezing rain. We were hoping for a milder winter but so far January is not cooperating.




Zach's activity of choice, when he's not watching Jessie or Johnny Test on Netflix: computer games.

Gabe's activity: drawing, cutting, and taping stuff.

Charlotte's activity: getting into Mommy's scrapbooking supplies, over and over again.


Frank and Zach built the KNEX roller coaster that the boys got for Christmas. Very cool!


And the cooking experiment for this week was stuffed peppers. They turned out well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys have the most beautiful view out your back window! But I adore the picture of Zach chasing Gabe with a snowball!
Gramma Barb