Monday, October 6, 2014

Weeks 39 and 40: I'm drawing a blank

Really. I remember being sick (both me and Frank), and I remember the last few days of putting Ikea furniture together but not much in between. And I have very few pictures. We got a kitchen island that is perfect and stuff to re-do our closet.


Before. I hated the wire shelving and that the corner was never easily accessible.


After. Two rectangular units take the corner out of the equation completely, and we have more hanging space. We can put the shelves and rods wherever we like :) It definitely feels a bit smaller to stand in but we have more space for our stuff.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your island and closets! My closets could use some help too. All the kids have such sweet little faces!
Gramma Barb

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the island and the closet! Jill