There's nothing new since school started, but we're all adjusting our sleep schedules. The boys get ready for bed at the usual time, but they stay up and play for awhile. That play time, of course, gets taken away when they are too loud, but sometimes it works. Charlotte has switched to one nap a day; that has its advantages if the nap is long enough. She also wants to stay up a little later (than 6 pm) and get up earlier (anywhere from 5 to 5:45), which sucks, but Frank and I have to get up by 5:45 anyway. The mornings seem a little easier because there isn't as much of a rush. I get Gabe ready, then he leaves with Frank, and I only have to get Zach ready before the bus. And walking back from the bus stop with only one kid is a great feeling!
I didn't take many photos last week. The only ones that stand out are some of Charlotte playing with her new dollhouse...mainly when the boys are gone because when they are here they are the ones playing with it!
 |
| She at the stage where she has to be up close and personal when I've got the camera! |
1 comment:
That dollhouse is nicer than my real house :).
Uncle Willie
Post a Comment