Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 35: A busy birthday week

Last week was a crazy busy week. I really didn't expect immediate calm when Gabe started school, but I wasn't prepared for such a tiring string of days either. All three kids came down with a cold, and Gabe actually had to miss his second day of school because he was up all night with a terrible sore throat. We had our first week of coaching Zach on spelling words, and he aced his test. He also went to cub scout sign-ups and is so excited about the prospect of camping with his friends. We had a disappointing week with Amazon orders; they sent us a wrong item twice, and the dollhouse we ordered for Charlotte was damaged. A new one is on its way. By the time we got to Friday I think everyone was just glad it was the weekend. Here are some pictures of Charlotte and a couple videos.
"I find stuff to get into while Mommy's in the bathroom."

"Gabe missed me so much on his first day that he wanted to take his bath with me."

"I still mostly scoot but I am getting better at the low crawl."


"Look at me! I'm one year old today!"

"Yay!"

"I see you! I like to point at everything now."

"Okay, enough photos. Let me finish my banana."

"My brothers are making me laugh!"

"I'm pretty good at demolishing a cupcake!"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! She did a good job with the cupcake! The boys are adorable!

Gramma Barb

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Charlotte :). See y'all again soon!

Uncle Willie