I'm still playing catch-up from last week and our excruciatingly long four snow days. Stuff from the last two weeks-ish:
Charlotte ended her fourth month weighing 15 adorable and chunky pounds,
She and Gabe had back-to-back doctor check-ups and received three immunizations each,
Frank and I had the best fondue to celebrate New Year's Eve (the key is lots of beer!),
The boys played in the snow,
I just had to take more photos of Charlotte in festive attire before we took the tree down,
The boys have done relatively well with the small cleaning tasks I've given them each evening and have earned their allowance two weeks in a row, which is definitely an accomplishment for us all,
We've finished the three novels by Lucy & Stephen Hawking about George and his adventures learning about the universe,
I rearranged the boys room so they could have their beds close together with their new Darth Vader alarm clock, though we don't need the alarm yet...they are up way before us as it is,
Charlotte thinks the boys are hilarious and when she smiles at them they like to say "that gives me a ticket to crazy..." or something like that,
I was so desperate over the snow days that I got out a huge amount of craft supplies and just let them go at it,
Zach's got homework every night, and he reads many words and short books easily,
I've been making a more regular effort to run on the treadmill...four and a half months til our beach vacation and counting!

2 comments:
I LOVE the new room layout! Very cool! I love Charlotte's hat too! I want to come visit again soon!
Gramma Barb
I also love that hat, which is why I bought it! Along with that dress she's adorable!
Post a Comment