Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 3: Nice and boring

We didn't have a lot going on this week, and I am completely embracing the "boring" days. Gabe's been playing Kirby's Epic Yarn, Charlotte's been pretty happy to eat and sit around with toys, and Zach spent all week looking forward to seeing a movie. Frank took them to see The Nut Job, and it was their first 3D movie, which Zach's been dying to experience. Now he's trying to talk us into buying a 3D TV...



And we may have another lefty:

Gabe painted this a few weeks ago but I've just now photographed it. Can you tell it's R2-D2 (bottom blue) with a bunch of bullets whizzing past him?

Zach is into writing big time these days. He makes notes about everything, spelling many of the words without any help.  He even helps me label things...I'm so proud :)




No comments: