Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another photo dump, while we wait

I'm still feeling really good; my energy level has been way up for the most part, and I'm still cleaning everything I can. But as of Thursday when I saw my doc I wasn't even starting to dilate yet. I'll be induced at 41 weeks (10 days from now) if nothing changes!

Gabe acting as though vacuuming were a competitive sport... 



We saw Zach's classroom and met his teacher. He starts in a couple days.

He's been enjoying some new crayons he got from his school and making many masterpieces.




39 weeks

I finished sewing a quilt top and hung it in the nursery. Zach made the sign for her door, and we've now got a little spot for books.




1 comment:

JenM said...

Looking good Mama! I love the sign for her door that Zach made, and I hope that his first day of school goes smoothly and you aren't in labor for it!