Thirteen hundred is the exaggeration Gabe uses to describe lots of things lately, such as how high he can count, how many minutes I've made him wait, or how many cookies he wants to eat. It's his default of sorts. And it just about describes how many things we did/people we saw/time-outs the boys earned on our latest trip. Time-outs aside, I think we had a pretty good time and really enjoyed hanging out with family. If we just saw you a week ago, well, then you've either seen these photos, or you were there, and I have no new photos yet. To say that summer vacation is not going well for us is an understatement. Never in the time since Zach was born have we experienced more tantrums, misbehavior, fighting, crankiness, and general not-listening. In a word (and something that I hate): drama. It started while we were away from home and has just gotten worse since we got back. So we are working on it.
As I selected photos to post I noticed that Gabe looks extremely happy in many of them, which isn't how I remember things at all. I guess we were up and down. On to the photos...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah the photo of Gabe on the bench at the MetroLink is definitely NOT how I remember it
I hope Gabe's face is better.... Glad there are no photos of THAT!
Gramma Barb
Sounds like you are having quite a time lately! And wow, I know we talked about it, but seeing in pictures how much you guys crammed into that visit - crazy! Looking good Mama!
Post a Comment