Friday, July 27, 2012

Seriously, TGIF

This week seemed absolutely brutal, with Frank and I extremely tired, and loud, crabby kids. Either too hot outside or storming, so nothing to do but stay in. Lots of laundry. Had to move everything from our inside freezer to the one in the garage, and have to keep manually defrosting it to keep the fridge cold enough until we get it fixed next week. I'm sure I could list some other things if I really thought about it.

It hasn't been all bad though. Frank found and fixed the squeak on our treadmill that had been bugging me for weeks, and my biggest accomplishment was this:








I think you could say that now, at about 9 months in the house, we've finally unpacked all the boxes. And the whole fence thing is moving along. Now all we have to do is wait for them to tell us whether we can have a 6-foot fence along the back of our yard, or if we have to go with 4-foot. It's happening people, it's really happening. And TGIF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Ron said you were having trouble with your freezer, I thought it was the one in the garage! I'm glad that one is working!

Barb/Mom