Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We love it

I don't know what we'd have done without our CBeebies.

The boys are watching it right now, as I type this, and I think of how many fewer blog posts there might have been if we didn't have this television to occupy them.

They've learned singing, dancing, counting, ABCs, manners, a little sign language, and who knows how many other things from these wholesome, imaginative shows.

Zach currently favors a lot of the shows on the Disney channel, but he still really likes some of his old CBeebies favorites: Timmy Time, Balamory, Charlie and Lola, Postman Pat, Bob the Builder, Show Me Show Me. Right now Gabe really likes Waybaloo and In the Night Garden.

CBeebies fits in perfectly with our bedtime routine. We've come to love "The Bedtime Hour," with In the Night Garden being one of the last shows, and then a bedtime story and singing the bedtime song.

(His performance is not as robust as it sometimes is...both boys are just getting over colds. But still very cute, huh?)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very cute!!