Zach put this puzzle together about a dozen times in the couple days right after we got back. So far we're glad there's been no crying (or even asking) about any of their Christmas gift toys left at relatives' houses.

Zach is proving to still be a picky eater, but we got him to eat a little mac 'n' cheese for the first time in a really long time. Can you tell that those are Woody and Buzz?

Little Gabe turned 15 months old. He loves any attention from Zach and also bananas, unless he's full. He says "choo choo" and "uh oh" ...this is one of his "uh oh" moments--the accidently on purpose food drop.

I'm trying to capture some of the things that Frank and I comment on about our life here that maybe we don't have pictures of yet. This is a great example of Belgian tree pruning, definitely too extreme for our taste.

The boys are going to daycare a couple days a week for the next few weeks so I can get us move-ready. On this day it was unusual that they didn't run to me immediately, and I was able to sneak in for some pictures. See Zach back in the corner at the computer?

Zach is assisting us a bit in our cleaning efforts:

We thought it was about time we checked out the attic, to see if we needed to air it out or clean or whatever. I was surprised at how big and nice it is...I guess I'd always assumed it was exposed insulation and unfinished floors. We totally could have stored stuff up there. Frank reminded me, though, that it would have meant one more room to clean out.


We've been spending our down time on the big comfy couch. We're going to miss it when it goes into storage.

Oh, and Monkey accidently got left at daycare. Zach was okay with it during the day yesterday, because he had plenty of other "friends" to play with. But at bedtime he was pretty upset. I explained that we would get him back when we go in a few days, and it seemed to calm him down after a bit. We have the backup if things get desperate, but once we play that card there's no going back...so, we're just waiting to see how the next few days go...

No comments:
Post a Comment