Thursday, June 10, 2010

Project 365: Week 23

It's amazing that I actually got the photos posted this week. Life continues to be good, but our munchkins have totally exhausted us. They're more like half munchkin, half gremlin...everytime we look away they are making big messes everywhere.

Monday, May 31
I thought that the state of our toys required a photo...and a sentiment at the bottom right.


Tuesday, June 1
A really good salad: romaine lettuce and caesar dressing, carrots, avocado, corn, red onion, and baked chicken breast.


Wednesday, June 2
I like photographing things that stay still for you...it's too easy! Well, if you can keep your toddler from running around you and knocking over your tripod.


Thursday, June 3
Gabe's "baby of leisure" pose. He's not crawling yet, but he can scoot, roll, and wiggle just about anywhere anyway.


Friday, June 4
More flowers. My kitchen studio (posterboard).



Saturday, June 5
Zach's afternooon of fun at the playground, and ice cream afterwards.


Sunday, June 6
Um, this isn't what it looks like... (photo 2) You're not going to tell Zach, are you?

See how cute I am?

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Is Gabe stealing his brother's prized monkey!?!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone's wondering - How do you get his hair to DO that?
Mom/Barb