Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365: Week 24 (apparently dedicated to Gabriel's hair)

Yeah, his hair is getting a little ridiculous at this point, but it is so cute and really soft. I guess I had everyone's comments in mind when I took photos this week. We don't do anything to it; actually it springs up within about two minutes of being out of the bath (see below!)

Monday, June 7
Waiting to see what color these roses will be...


Tuesday, June 8
Sunshine made good hair lighting today :)


Wednesday, June 9
I realized that I don't remember what being bored feels like. I can't decide if that's good or bad...


Thursday, June 10
Zach is so funny. When he is impressed or thinks something is cool he really says "Wow!" Like every time I print something...too cute.


Friday, June 11
Straight outta the tub, haven't even dried his hair yet...then about a minute later after combing.


Saturday, June 12
Zach had a blast at a BBQ with some friends from playgroup. They have a huge long enclosed yard and he was just in heaven, running all over the place.


Sunday, June 13
We put the foam mat back down and Gabe likes his new play area.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see what the St Louis humidity does to gabe's hair!

Auntie Em said...

What are you feeding that little chipmunk? His cheeks are HUGE! I hope he's ready to have them pinched when I get there :)

JenM said...

Wow, crazy hair! What a cutie, can't wait to meet him - in a week, wow!

Okay, this is funny. The word verification word here is mullmet. Is that what kid of hair Gabe is sporting? LOL!