Things growing. We are loving all the flowers, but the yardwork, not so much. All these weeds were waiting for us when we got back from the States.
Zachary wanting to go outside all the time. And yes, there have been June evenings when pants and a jacket were called for. Luckily it hasn't gotten HOT hot yet.
I actually had to put curtains up in the kitchen because there was just too much light!
Going to the playground
and photos in the park.
Hope you are enjoying the season where you are!
1 comment:
Uncle Bob
said...
Beth, I was wishing Megan a "Happy Birthday" and mentioned to her about receiving your card. She gave me the address to your blog. Wonderful updates of your family and congrats on the fall arrival!
1 comment:
Beth,
I was wishing Megan a "Happy Birthday" and mentioned to her about receiving your card. She gave me the address to your blog. Wonderful updates of your family and congrats on the fall arrival!
Isabella is doing great--gaining weight!
Tell Frank "Hi" from us!
Love,
Uncle Bob
Post a Comment