We had a day of errands, but we ended up taking lots of photos, so I thought I'd post some.
We had a bunch of things to do at the garrison. First was Zach's haircut. I had trimmed the front once since his cut in January, but it was difficult and the back was getting really long.
After the haircut we had to wait a bit for the food court to open, so we enjoyed the sunshine and the 70-degree weather. A couple of kids had fun running around with Zach.
Our lunch was messy, messy (well, just for Zach) pizza.
After lunch we looked around the consignment shop at the garrison, and bought a few clothing items, a pregnancy yoga DVD, and a Fisher-Price popper for Zach. Here he is this morning in the new pjs.
Our last stop was the shoppette for a few groceries, mainly milk since we go through so much. I bought a Germany travel book--so excited for our upcoming trip with the Paulicks!
Zach napped when we got home, and I was able to catch Jen on Skype before she left for the hospital. She had seen her doctor the day before and they had scheduled the delivery, so she had the evening to prepare and finish packing. Lucky duck! You can read more about it in her recent blog post.



1 comment:
Thanks for the update on Jen's babies. I've been thinking about her!
Post a Comment