Wednesday, October 11, 2023

September, second half: covid and more band

The covid week was really not exciting. I mostly isolated and did stuff around the house with a mask on. We had hoped to go to an away football game with the band on that Friday but decided to skip it. The next day Frank and I went to a band show that was pretty miserable. Somehow all the bands we saw (we left after Zach was done) performed in varying levels of rain! They were troopers and sounded really great. The next week was just the usual band rehearsals, scouts, robotics team, choir, dance, and exercise classes until the weekend. Saturday was a very pleasant fall day, and I drove a couple of hours to see the band perform in a competition. It was a warm-up for the much anticipated festival in which they'd compete in October...








No comments: