Thursday, December 8, 2022

November...

...possibly our busiest month yet.

Date night football game. The weather was nice and we left the other kids at home.


Many school and scout projects related to Veteran's Day...

...including walking in a parade...

...and planting a tree at the VA hospital.


How Zach's allergy journey started in 2015....

...and him this past month getting his last injections.

Frank and I are trying to keep up with our workout classes routine.

The band marched through the mall playing Christmas tunes to introduce Santa's arrival.


Jasmine was very interested in Charlotte playing in the snow. And she was out there for multiple hours over the course of a weekend.




Our biannual trip to Ikea. Gabe bought a loveseat for his room.

We bought the cats a cubby that they are undecided about...


...but they love to lay on Gabe's couch!

And we couldn't miss going to DSW. Gabe was the only one who found new shoes.


Zach ended up in the ER that night. We were relieved it was not his appendix, only a stomach virus.

Thanksgiving day. I watched Zach make pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread from the couch, as the second victim of the stomach virus.

Charlotte set the table.

The kids peeled and cut potatoes.

I put the turkey in and mashed the potatoes.

Frank prepped a bunch of other dishes and carved the turkey breast.

We had a lot of food. I ate very little (sad face).

The cats were given turkey cat food, and to everyone's surprise, George must have been full from the regular kibble. I think he ended up eating it as leftovers though.


Leftovers!

By Zach's birthday on Sunday, Frank was sick too. We skipped going out but picked up Zach's preferred meal.

Brownie with chocolate icing and peanut butter cup "Z"

The boys got new phones.

 

No comments: