Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Closing out March: school, scouts, and gadgets

We were able to watch the robotics competition over livestream. Our teams didn't place, but they did very well and had a great time.

 



Gabe tried skiing on the oculus while Zach watched his progress on the computer.

Girl Scout meeting at the arcade, and surprising claw machine success. She ended up with 10 of those little bath toys!
I planted some new flowers just to have them snowed on within a few days.




Last weekend the guys went on a campout. On Saturday Gabe stayed with the troop and welcomed the incoming Boy Scouts while the Philmont crew set off on a 15 mile hike. And it snowed!



Charlotte had a birthday party to go to while the guys were camping. Here I think she's trading pinata candy.

Frank and I got Galaxy watches.

 
I got to hear Zach play with his fellow 8th graders for a band festival.
  

No comments: