Thursday, January 14, 2021

2020 Week 52: Christmas day

On Christmas day, we woke up to snow and excited kids. They were so happy to open gifts that they cooperated with Frank taking a bunch of photos of them while I was moving Charlotte's new doll house from our room to hers. Then as they were sorting gifts to the couch I set up the camera on interval timer as I have done in the past. It works really well. Zach was excited about his Yu-Gi-Oh game mat, Gabe was happy to have his Amazon Echo, and Charlotte was over the moon about every single thing she got. She almost didn't realize that she'd not opened anything from Mommy and Daddy until we mentioned it. After opening gifts it was time to Skype family. I think this year we had fewer gifts we had to wrangle out of packaging and put together, aside from the doll house, so that made for more time relaxing and watching the kids play with gifts. We were in pajamas all day I think. We used the dough to make gluten free crescent rolls, which I thought were just so-so but Charlotte loved. After that we had a weekend of doing pretty much nothing!























(Me trying out a new wide angle lens)








No comments: