Monday, May 13, 2019

Weeks 17-19: A few photos

Lots happened over the last three weeks, and just as much will happen over the next three. There is an activity on the calendar for nearly every day in May. Then I think we get a bit of a break.

Learning and practicing.
Charlotte at a glow-themed dance at school.

Boy Scout fishing.
I helped with Charlotte's class when the kindergarteners flew kites at the park.
Kids at school for the evening/date night Italian.
Zach, Charlotte, and I ran in the yearly color run.

Still working through our haul of Kinder Joy eggs.
All the kids are getting so tall. I told them they'll be amazed how low the water is when they get in the pool this year!
I've been photographing trees to try to identify them. The area behind our house is filling up!
We all saw Detective Pikachu.
We got cards!
Charlotte slept (and snored) through most of the movie! The rest of us enjoyed it, though!

No comments: