Sunday, November 11, 2018

Week 45: School and scouts

After retakes for the younger two, we've had success with fall school photos. This was also a big week for school related activities. I visited computer class for each of the boys (younger grades will have this in the spring) where they showed off their learn-to-type program that everyone hates and Hour of Code that everyone loves. Gabe worked on a woven basket for the third grade tribal fair that Frank and I will go to next Friday. And in even bigger news, Gabe decided that he was ready to join Cub Scouts, and he attended his first meeting. His den has almost 20 kids; he is pretty good friends with about a third of them. Charlotte still asks almost daily if it is dance class day, she enjoys it that much. She's learning her tap steps the best so far.
Zach fifth grade
Gabe third grade
Charlotte kindergarten
They all think learning to type is too hard, which it is. I reminded them that I did not learn to type until I was 17!
Gabe loves the Minecraft Hour of Code activity, of course.






Our city has added a second Starbucks!

No comments: