Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Week 33: The new school

Last week was a whirlwind. The beginning of the week was spent getting organized and prepped for school, which included a meeting for kindergarten parents Monday night and all of us going to tour the new school Tuesday night. I was exhausted by the time school started for the boys on Wednesday, but still had errands, visiting Charlotte's classroom, and allergy shots to round out the week. While the boys were in school those three days Charlotte and I enjoyed plenty of snuggle/shopping/screen time. During a little downtime over the weekend we took another look at our sump pump and went to Lowe's to look at washers (one has been purchased and is coming next week). Also, to prepare for Zach to pick an instrument for 5th grade band soon, we pulled out one of the clarinets. With reeds purchased on Amazon, everyone got a chance to try it and it was pretty hilarious. We're pretty sure something isn't working right because neither Frank nor I could get as many (easy) notes out as we expected. 
New stuffed animals to match their beloved "Sissy." Found them on eBay.















No comments: