Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Weeks 36 & 37: A quick photo post

Everything seems to be going well here these days. I mean, there are still never-ending to-do lists, but we feel pretty good about our level of activities right now. The kids are all enjoying school, cub scouts, playing stuffed animals together, their video games, play dates with friends, and on and on. Here's what I've got photos of from the last two weeks:

a fun lunch (as always) at Chili's
Frank and Zach playing his new Star Wars X-wing game
cub scouts building fires to make their own dinner
meeting friends for dinner and playing at the playground
we finally got around to sealing our driveway
Charlotte had her 4-year checkup--she was super happy for most of it, then she remembered she still had shots
me shopping at our newly renovated Aldi--some of my extra time has been spent shopping during the week and doing extra food prep at home
I'm also trying to get a handle on 5 years of school papers and artwork
we take turns reading bedtime stories--Gabe is an excellent out-loud reader!

















1 comment:

Gramps said...

Shots? I got them last time. I hate it when that happens!