Last week was very good by all accounts. We managed to find a balance of time with friends (two playdates in one day!), playing at home, tackling DIY stuff, organizing (me), shopping, and just enjoying each other's company. It rained quite a bit, but we had few places to go and enjoyed staying in. Frank and I have been binge-watching The Flash in between episodes of Game of Thrones, Broadchurch, and The Bachelorette (obviously we like variety!).
 |
| I went to a Stella & Dot launch party for my friend...great hanging out time and beautiful pieces. I bought a necklace and earrings. |
 |
| Charlotte's bed is perfect for bedtime stories. |
 |
| One of the treasures I found while cleaning, a quilt design I created quite a while ago. |
 |
| We roasted the cabbage with bacon. The bacon and crispy parts of the cabbage were really good, the rest not as much. |
 |
| I found a chair for my office. Zach is also in love with it and claims to be saving up his allowance for one. |
 |
| I've spent much time playing play kitchen or board games with Charlotte and playing with/watching Gabe play Nintendo games. I'm a little game-d out, but I'm glad they've gotten along well this summer and played on their own a fair amount. |
 |
| We made a trip to Lowe's for a replacement toilet seat and (more excitingly) some hardware to secure my wardrobe we just put doors on. Photos of the wardrobe to come. |
No comments:
Post a Comment