Monday, March 6, 2017

Weeks 8 & 9: Mommy needs a nap

The gentlest way to describe the past little while is that Charlotte is keeping me on my toes. Every day I wish for a nap, and I very rarely get one. These photos highlight the little moments (mostly) at home.
The first time we all went to the theater together. Charlotte had only been a time or two as a baby. She later said she wanted to watch Lego Batman movie again, but only on the big big screen.
She desires an audience for Play-doh.
Waiting excitedly for her speech teacher.
My car is overdue for a cleaning (that I actually did last weekend).
She loves playing Peppa. She always wants me to be Mommy Pig.

Gabe and his 3DS. He was either playing Mario or Kirby.
I went up to Ohio for Jen's Grandma's funeral on the 25th and met the newest family member, Nate.
Zach loves baking cookies.

Charlotte decided to pour milk into her cereal "because the (Chex) box says so!" Up to this point none of the kids has wanted milk in their cereal.
We registered Charlotte for Pre-K (starts in the fall). It only took about two seconds in line for her to start socializing.
Zach is growing a bean plant for cub scouts. It's even taller than this now (and I have no idea what we do with it).

1 comment:

Gramps said...

They grow pretty big like Jack n the bean stalk! It will have little bean pods. Grandpa