Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 1: The family photo

We're not doing much since Christmas. It's cold, and all we want to do is sit by the fireplace and play video games or watch TV. It snowed a little, and there was no school on Friday. We are reminding the boys (over and over) that they don't need tablets everyday when they have dozens of new toys and games to play. The struggle is real, apparently.

I'm really happy with the photo we took this year. I only had to swap out one person! The outtakes are always really funny :)


We realized we took very few photos this Christmas, and essentially none of the tree.

So 2016. Silly photo = dabbing.

One of those images where your baby starts to look like a big kid.

Gabe stayed in. I don't blame him.


This was unexpected. I knew Charlotte had fallen asleep during quiet time, I just didn't know that she'd climbed into her rubbermaid tote full of stuffed animals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kept switching back and forth between the two family photos - too funny!

Gramma Barb