Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 33: I'm jumpin'

I've always heard (and I've known it to be true) that once kids start talking you'll never be able to shut them up. After the excitement of the first day of school and walking to the bus stop, Charlotte was as relieved as I was that the boys were out of the house. We had a very calm Tuesday, and she napped, which she's been doing on and off lately.

Then I guess she realized, with her new conversational (and jumping) skills, that I was a captive audience. And she really hasn't stopped talking to me since. When Frank came home from work on Friday I had a huge headache and happily ran away to Target for a couple hours.

Hmm, what else did we do this week? Frank and I finished season 2 of Game of Thrones. Charlotte got her own world on Minecraft, went to the doctor for a check-up, played with a friend, and jumped all over the place (especially to and from the bus stop). The boys dug into their Legos again once I gave them a bigger table to play on. Gabe and I searched Amazon for the cutest Pikachu plush (way overpriced!). Zach enjoyed his annual end-of-summer water carnival with cub scouts. I made a big batch of banana bread, and that doesn't happen enough lately.






They're using a Disney timer app while brushing teeth.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's in the square muffin tins? looks delicious! mom