Summer continues to speed along and have very little routine, which, frankly, is driving me nuts. In addition to a fun couple of days with friends we had eye doctor appointments, yoga, speech therapy, etc. During Jen and the kids' visit we went to the pool, and the rest of the time was spent playing, doing art, taking turns on the video games, and watching movies. We hated to see them go, but I was ready for a rest, because somehow I ended up sick by the end of the week.
 |
| We said goodbye to a bunch of stuff, including the crib! |
 |
| The boys were looking for "secret buttons" at the eye doctor's office. |
 |
| At one point some friends from our neighborhood were over, so there were nine kids! |
Unfortunately, Frank missed all the fun. He was away for work, doing
such tedious things as eating out every night, attending a Maroon 5
concert, and hearing Kevin Spacey speak (with a little IT conference
thrown in). I know he was having fun, but we were happy to have him back
on Saturday.
1 comment:
Oh MAN! I have to go to Las Vegas for a conference! Damn the bad luck!
MomBarb
Post a Comment