Apparently we did a lot last week. Granted, most of the photos I took were from Zach's last basketball game (and most were deleted). Sometimes I don't even realize how many photos I've taken here and there, but they turn into a lovely little time capsule of us. Here's just some of what was captured, the best and funniest, of course!
 |
| Sunday: Barnes & Noble. They were poring over a Pokemon book. |
 |
| When we saw a sign for a grand opening near our bookstore and Chili's, we knew we had to go. Alas, no peeps stuffed animals were found. We did walk away with a bunch of freebies: marbles for Gabe, a squishy eyeball toy for Zach, and Five Below t-shirts for all the kids. |
 |
| Gabe and his marbles. |
 |
| Chili's. We got the triple berry crumble cake with an extra scoop of ice cream for dessert :) |
 |
| Monday: Zach's basketball practice and game. |
 |
| Last game = medals. |
 |
| Wednesday: I found out later in the day that Charlotte had been practicing her fine motor and counting skills with the remaining peanut butter cups in our stash. We need a lock for the pantry. |
 |
| Zach went to a dinosaur exhibit at our rec center with cub scouts. |
 |
| Thursday: Charlotte waited by the door for her speech therapist in a new Sophia shirt. |
 |
| Friday: I discovered the Star Wars tsum tsums at Target. I bought a few for one of Zach's friends as a birthday gift. |
 |
| And one came home to join Gabe's animal gang. He told me a few times over the weekend how he was having so much fun with his little R2-D2. |
 |
| Saturday: Frank was sick, I was doing stuff around the house, Charlotte was "helping" me or watching TV, and the boys spent lots of time on the tablets. |
 |
| And it snowed all day Saturday (but didn't amount to much). I went to Zumba in the morning, but the rest of the day I was happy to stay in. |
No comments:
Post a Comment