Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 7: Fun and games

I can't believe it, but things were pretty calm around here. We had just the right balance of activities vs. downtime, family hanging-out time vs. Mommy-getting-stuff-done time. I helped with Gabe's class Valentine's Day party. Zach went on a tour of the fire station with cub scouts. Charlotte started saying some words a little more (yes, no, jump, up, help, oopsie) and kept toting Woody and Buzz around the house (and beyond). The boys bought 2x2 rubik's cubes and Zach learned how to solve them, and he was also excited to spend his allowance on an etch-a-sketch. The last exciting thing we did was have a babysitting swap with a neighbor. I crossed errands off my list, and Charlotte got two playdates out of it. We'll probably do it weekly; we are happy to have friends in the neighborhood!







No comments: