Sunday, December 13, 2015

Week 50: At home

We had a week pretty much free of appointments and outings, and it was so nice. It was still a little busy at home with holiday prep, but we found some good hang-out time here and there.


Charlotte is happy with the easel that I moved up from the basement.

The boys had "Santa Shop" at school and were so excited to give us stuff. Guess what I got!

Zach knew I'd like a mug.

Zach's chores now include unloading the dishwasher. He's very proud!

The kids opened some early gifts from Grandpa Larry.

Charlotte was very happy to point out her chalk drawings. On the walls. Seriously I left her alone for five minutes.


She sensed my frustration and attempted to erase some of it with a blanket. Hilarious!

On Frank's birthday we did some of our favorite things (bookstore and Chili's) and hung out together at home. Here Zach is creating a level on Super Mario Maker.


And we took some selfie-style photos, after which Zach asked how old you have to be to be on Facebook and Twitter. He is growing up too fast!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the selfies!