Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 16: Welcoming spring

I didn't take many photos the last few days. I didn't feel well the beginning of last week, and then other things ended up taking my focus, mainly reorganizing some old photo and video files. In the whole scheme of things I am not hurting for photographs, let me tell you.

Anyway, Frank took Zach to a cub scout event where he roller skated for the first time. Frank said he was awful at it and he loved it. That's Zachary, always the most eager one to try new things.



Gabe came home with a very nice school photo. Here they do them in the fall and in the spring, so again, no shortage of photos. I have some prints to give out eventually, but I'll also put it up on Shutterfly (and maybe designate an album just for the kids' school pictures so they're easy to find).

He drew this for me and said "It's a picture of me and Brown Monkey going to outer space in a pencil." Alrighty then.

Our plum tree bloomed. So pretty, I wish it lasted longer than four or five days.

And the grass was getting out of control. The combination of weather, traveling, and other evening commitments meant it was overdue, so much so that our old mower couldn't handle it. Frank got to go to Lowe's and pick out a new one. Now we just need to get some flowers, at least in those pots.

And here's Charlotte saying "Hi" to Zach off the bus. Not as boisterous as usual, but still pretty cute :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, Gabe is just freaking ADORABLE! Both pictures are so cute - the one of him and the one by him! Of course ALL your children are cute! Gramma Barb