Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Week 34: The tail end of summer

Last week a lot of the pictures got taken while Zach was at school. Me, Charlotte, and Gabe...we could call them a tribute to his last week at home.

Ah, so happy to be back to my old routine :)

I got a couple new cartridges for my cricut (electronic cutting machine) and the boys and I had fun Sunday and Monday making robots and monsters for them. 

More of Charlotte generally getting into everything:



The boys have been watching the cartoon Dexter's Laboratory. This day after school they were going around leaning on walls and tilting books on the shelves to see if any panels opened up to reveal a secret lab in our house. They crack me up!



Gabe has gotten back to drawing some really great (and funny) stuff. This is a sign to tell me, in five different ways, that I can't come in his room, which is probably a result of me telling him "no" to constant "will you play with me?" requests. There is a door that when you open it reveals a wall of bricks so I can't get in, the circle with arrows means don't touch the door knob, and there is a little guy telling me to stay out.

Playing in a tent.

We got our generator!

 Getting ready to go to Gabe's pre-K orientation :)

No comments: