I helped the boys plant flowers. And soon I'm going to attempt to prune the azaleas we've neglected since moving in.
Frank and I both live for the calm conversation/computer time/TV time after the kids go to bed. Lately we are enjoying Dancing with the Stars, Bones, The Blacklist, S.H.I.E.L.D., Fargo, Supernatural, Revenge (me), and Once Upon a Time.
It's so funny to watch Charlotte watch the boys.
I'm on a serious quest to rid our upstairs hallway of all laundry baskets, whether the contents are clean or dirty.
I set up a desk for the boys in the corner of the living room. It's been a good spot for Zach to do homework, and Gabe no longer has to draw on the floor. (Going to either his art table in the basement or the desk in his bedroom has never suited him). I sort of reclaimed my office/craft room and have actually been scrapbooking.
I haven't found the time to hop on the treadmill in the last few weeks, but we've been taking neighborhood walks as a family.
I enjoyed a Mother's Day first, breakfast in bed. Zach made the coffee in the keurig and cut the strawberries, Gabe helped pour the waffle batter, and Charlotte's job was to snuggle until they came up. Zach gave me a lovely gift he made at school.
A mid-week evening trip to Starbucks, which might just have to be added to my routine.
I take Charlotte shopping with me sometimes, and she is a total doll. She is just happy to sit there and look at everything. And a note, if Target is going to have "buy 2" sales on toilet paper and diapers they need bigger carts!
I am having fun buying dresses and other things with ruffles :)
























2 comments:
So cute! And hey, I was up, actually looking at my blog, and saw you update tonight. Too funny. I love the ruffly stuff for Charlotte is that a purple bathing suit with a tutu??
all the pics are great, but that last one is my favorite! is that her bathing suit? see you all in ten days!! grandma Jill
Post a Comment