(Tuesday) We had a wonderful weekend with friends (and a couple hiccups), and I'm trying to get back on track this week...hope to post some photos soon!
(Saturday) Okay, so when I wrote 'get back on track' I just meant unpacking etc, not getting sidelined by a huge cold. Charlotte, Frank and I got it the worst and are just now starting to feel better. But here are some pictures from last weekend when we attended Maggie and Ben's birthday party. The unfortunate part of the trip was that Zach got a couple of deep splinters in his foot from running on the deck, and it was an ordeal to get them removed at urgent care. Luckily he made it back at the start of the party, and his foot is healing nicely (and Frank now knows where the nearest urgent care is for when we need it again!). The boys got to wear viking armor and the girls got fairy wings, though Gabe remained very unimpressed while all the other kids were there. He perked up later when the clown made him an adorable one-of-a-kind monkey balloon, while all the others got dragons or swords. Charlotte had fun hanging out with girls. I felt like it was a good short trip that didn't take me too long to plan/pack for, like we are starting to get comfortable with traveling with three kids...we'll see how our next trip goes. But we could do without another trip to urgent care, definitely (*going to look up where the closest one is to our next travel destination)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I don't know how I missed this! Awesome pictures, and I'm sorry you had to learn the nearest urgent care. . .but I can't imagine it will never happen again, lol.
Girls weekend soon! Big and little ;-)
Post a Comment