Last week was pretty much déjà vu from the week before. Two snow days, Frank shoveling snow, boys playing in snow, Charlotte looking surprised at the camera. You know, the usual. Gabe has been my little helper with Charlotte. When I have to leave the room I tell him to come keep her company until I get back. A few weeks ago he surprised me one morning by telling me "I want to keep her company forever." He sure has his grumpy-pants moments but he has also been incredibly sweet with his little sister. And he continues to tell me he'll keep her company forever.
 |
| Upset that his nuggets straight from the microwave are too hot. He prefers everything room-temp or cooler. |
I put Charlotte in a couple of heart outfits over the course of the week, and to my surprise they really aren't that big on her. Time to dig out every adorable 6-month one she hasn't worn and be sad she's growing too fast. Or have another photo shoot.
Domino's, beer, and Hangover III for Valentine's Day. Totally classy, right?
Running: my training for the sport of motherhood. I'm still getting in those training sessions...
...unfortunately this is usually what I have to look at. Motherhood indeed.
2 comments:
Gabe is just too cute! Motherhood indeed...
Barb/Mom
That is awesome that Gabe is so into being a big brother! I'll keep her company forever - love it.
Sounds like it's time for another visit so I can pass on some bigger clothes!
Post a Comment