I'm happy to say that I don't anticipate any weeks being as busy as the last until baby comes. It just got to the point where it was a little ridiculous: Frank got a tooth pulled, the rest of us had dental cleanings, visit to eye place for new glasses, tour of labor and delivery at the hospital, library, doctor appointments, grocery shopping, play dates, a haircut, a birthday party at the pool, a day of cleaning, Jen and Mia came for the weekend, and we had a neighborhood block party.
 |
| Brotherly love in the Chick-Fil-A play area. |
 |
| The neatest little splash zone at our pool...so cool that Gabe doesn't ever want to come out and go in the actual pool. |
 |
| Messy, messy birthday cupcakes. |
 |
| Messy, extremely messy room. The worst I've ever seen it. We finally got it straightened out and will be working on daily cleaning from now on. |
The block party was fun. Good food, a couple of bouncy houses, and we got to talk to lots of people we hadn't met before. It is just crazy how many young families are in our neighborhood--so many preschool/elementary boys and baby/toddler girls, we fit right in.
 |
| Zach practicing rocking a sister to sleep. |
We all went to the park on Sunday to get some photos, and the boys were less than thrilled, as you can see.
And some with the kids were just hilarious...
We did get a handful of shots that I really like, and that's all we need, right? These are definitely my best belly photos so far (34 weeks)...thanks, Jen! I guess we should have been coming to the park every weekend :)
2 comments:
I think you got some awesome pictures. That's a really pretty park too. I knew there had to be lots of young families in your neighborhood - perfect!
Grandma Barb
Aw, good pics! We had fun, I hope the rest of your weeks are more relaxing before baby comes!
Post a Comment