Monday, April 22, 2013

All the excitement

The past two weekends have been all about hanging out with friends. And the boys have been so excited about it.
Can't believe Gabe is 3 and 1/2 already.


Our one tree, and it only looks like this for about two days each spring.

The fun started early at Jen and Andy's. I think I was still in bed at this point.


The reason for our visit. Par-tay!



Possibly the only photo of me and Jen? Well, we were busy.



Did I mention that this was also a dance party? And that Jen and Andy have a dance floor covering half their basement and mirrored walls. Zach was in heaven. Awesome dance move photos by Jen.


Gabe loves this little motorcycle.



Gabe photo-bombing my 21-week belly photo.

Colored by Zach (who else?) He would like me to copy it and send it to relatives, so if you would like a limited-edition print let me know :)

Our warm weather go-to activity of late. It requires no movement on my part.

The boys were so excited to see Abby...and take her out to McDonald's.

Frank, thank you for snapping random pictures of the kind of boring stuff we were actually doing. I love it. We did a little shopping but mainly hung out and talked.

This is a photo from 2007. I taught Abby how to quilt.

And she gifted me with an art quilt that she started shortly after that in 2007 and completed over the weekend.

22 weeks. Frank felt her kick once but the boys haven't yet.

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

That's a very nice job photo bombing Gabe!