Sunday, March 10, 2013

The new Mr. and Mrs.

Last weekend Katie and Josh threw the best party we've been to in a long time. The boys were beyond excited because it was their first wedding and all. They had great fun taking pictures and dancing, and Zach was so proud of going through the buffet line and scooping up his own food (even things I knew he wouldn't eat!). I was ready for the challenge of photographing as much as possible, in the low light, while pregnant, and trying to enjoy the evening as a guest too...not easy! But all the little aches and discomforts I'd been feeling for the past two months disappeared and I had a blast. And am convinced now more than ever that I am ready for a camera upgrade :) AND, I'm in love with these photos, just some of the best of the hundreds we took...





 


 

 







































 






 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the one of Katie and Josh at the table with Bailey in the high chair behind them!