Best night in (considering all our nights are spent in!): watching the newest Twilight movie with Frank and laughing at the drama and cheesy-ness.
Funniest thing I learned this month: Zach can change the toilet paper roll and he's very pround of it :)
Favorite spot in the house: my rearranged (yes, already!) craft room. It was all set up and definitely neat, and I was starting to get organized. But I realized that the places where furniture and things landed when I unpacked was more about convenience at the time and less about what I actually needed. My computer needed to be in a spot where I have more space to spread out, so that bills, etc. weren't filling up my craft table.

So this new arrangement puts my craft table closer to my supplies and my computer closer to the file cabinet and more space for paperwork. And somehow it feels bigger, too! Next on my wishlist are some kind of desk to replace the computer cart and folding table and a comfy chair...


Favorite grocery items: microwave lentils from Costco (like a chili/soup), topped with a little packet of Wholly Guacamole. And this time I chopped up a couple slices of deli turkey and mixed them in.


Sweetest memories: bedtime stories with Jen, Ben, Maggie, Gabe, and Zach, and shooting the breeze with Abby and Loic on a swing in downtown Greenville. Both weekends were a complete blast :)


1 comment:
Aw, love that memory too! Who would have imagined that all those years ago, drinking tea in the House of Hope?
Post a Comment