Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Routines

With almost everything unpacked and the celebrating of holidays behind us, lately we've been working on establishing routines. Cleaning routines, shopping routines, haircut routines, and doctor appointment routines. Kinda boring stuff, but kinda necessary.
Here are some highlights of the last two weeks:

This is the furniture that will be coming for the boys in another 4-6 weeks. Two beds and that dresser and mirror.


This picture pretty much sums up our visit with Barb and Ron. We ate good food, the boys made us crack up from time to time, we enjoyed having Frank home, and we talked about smart phones (Ron just recently got his). As it is said, "A good time was had by all."


Before and after haircuts:


Happy to have the guest room(s) ready for anyone who wants to visit...


Fondue on New Year's Eve.


Continuing the tradition of a family photo on New Year's Day. I wonder how many years until everyone sits on their own?


The boys, so excited about the little bit of snow we got last week.


All of us were excited that it got back up into the 60's last weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the most beautiful fondue picture I've ever seen!
Barb/Mom

JenM said...

I love the new furniture and can't wait to see it all set up. And I agree with Barb, beautiful fondue photo!