...I had almost forgotten the feeling. I'm listening to music today, because I found my iPod and finally set up the audio dock thing we've had for a year and never used. I was backing up photos when Zach came in, saw one of him and monkey that he liked, and I was able to hit print and give it to him right then. A little while later, the boys came and started dancing to the music, and I was able to reach for the camera and shoot some video. I found a nearly-completed scarf in a box with my yarn, so I decided to finish it and now I have a new one to wear this year. I know where my favorite pens are. I have a safe, accessible spot for my cameras. My sewing machine has a permanent spot outside of its cardboard box for the first time in...well, ever. {edited to add: I stopped to dance with the boys, enjoyed all the giggles, and felt like this is how afternoons at home are supposed to be.}
I do spend about 90% of my time in my craft room, so it makes sense that it's the first one to be this clean and organized. But we are slowly getting there everywhere else...
I'm sure you'll see some pictures of all this cleanliness soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
One of the best entries I have read. Enjoy!!!
I finally know that feeling too! Isn't it the best? Glad you are settling into your new life. Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment