Friday, November 25, 2011

So far so good

How things are coming along:


The first room to be rid of boxes, and the first to become a total disaster:


The first room to be clean and semi-organized (although I removed about 10 loads of laundry right before I took these pictures).




The guest rooms? Um, that wing is closed at the moment. Just full of boxes and paper and laundry.


Because we are having so much fun (chaos) at Jen and Andy's, and I probably won't get a chance to say it in a couple days...
Happy Birthday, Zach! You are getting so big--Love You :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that the boys are doing laundry!
Grandma Barb

Samantha said...

Things are looking great, Beth! Congrats on the new house. I thought I had posted a comment on the last entry, but I guess it did not go through. We've been in our new home five months now, and it's *just* now starting to feel settled. You'll get there...eventually! Have fun!