Monday, May 16, 2011

All our worldly possessions (and a bunch of junk)? Check.

As of today, everything we own is in St. Louis (our apartment, a couple of storage units, and a few things at my mom's).

As of today, we no longer have to deal with shipping companies, truck drivers, packing lists, or any more paperwork. Until we hire someone to move us to our next destination...no word on that yet, by the way.

As of today, one of my main jobs will be to figure out how to make a lot of clothes, cheap furniture, kitchen items, knick knacks, and craft supplies just go away. I'm always up for a challenge. Really, though, I think many things we've lived without for almost 3 years have "goodwill" written all over them.

As of today, we are officially, completely moved. I better get back to unpacking...

1 comment:

JenM said...

Craigslist! Seriously, people will buy just about anything from our experience. Or hey, just garage sale it? Or donate it to a church or goodwill and you can write it off on your taxes.

Happy unpacking and organizing, I don't envy you!