Friday, April 1, 2011

Whatever happened to Project 365?

I have never stopped taking pictures. I kinda stalled out on the processing and printing part, though. This is what I created for 2010:

Here's the 12x12 album.


I printed the photos and stuck them in these divided pages, with one 2-page spread for each week. Most weeks have blank pockets where I plan on printing and including some of my blogged notes from the week.


This is a look at how thick the album is...and I still have 3-4 months worth of photos to print up and add to it. I'm hoping to find it in one of our boxes and complete it sometime this year.


I'm doing things a little differently for 2011. I decided to simplify and downsize a bit...each month will have a two-page spread instead of one for each week. Each of these pages has a matching one with notes about each photo.



March has more missed photo days than any other month so far, so I filled in notes about what we were probably doing instead!

No comments: