Not sure exactly what I photographed here...

Tuesday, November 23
You may think I don't know what I photographed here either, but this is Gabe blowing raspberries on the floor. He also likes to practice on the foam playmat (which he did right after I snapped this photo) and the leather couch.

Wednesday, November 24
Day Three in a series of weird photos. I think that they were wrestling happily right before I took this but I wasn't quick enough. Not sure why Zach is upset, unless he is mad Gabe is paying more attention to me and the camera than to playing with him.

Thursday, November 25
The scene at Thanksgiving.


Friday, November 26
We went to a place called Mini Europe. I think we saw famous cities/sites from over 20 different countries. Kind of reminded me of mini-golf without the golf. It was fun but would have been more fun if it wasn't freezing outside.

Saturday, November 27
Happy Birthday, Zachary! I think he was actually more excited about the chocolate-frosted cake than his presents that day.

Sunday, November 28
Zach still listening to his musical birthday card...You've got a friend in me.

No comments:
Post a Comment