Monday, October 18
Dinner. We rely on frozen pizzas about once a week, and on this day I think we didn't eat until the boys were in bed (and I didn't know what else to take a picture of).

Tuesday, October 19
It's getting colder! Zach wanted to go out and play, but we didn't stay outside for too long.

Wednesday, October 20
I was going to save this til the end of the month, but this was the only picture I took that day. I'm participating in a scrapbooking challenge to complete a layout a day during October and post them on Flickr. I've actually been able to keep up with it thus far... Click here if you want to see.

Thursday, October 21
I think this is the first time they've both been standing at the window waiting for Daddy.

Friday, October 22
And Daddy made it into the photo that day.

Saturday, October 23
Before and after haircuts and shopping trip. Also Gabe's first time riding forward-facing.


Sunday, October 24
The scene was absolutely hilarious. Zach was helping Frank put together a stepstool and he was sooooooo excited about it. I should have taken video instead of pictures, actually. But he is really into Handy Manny and building things right now, so watching him help and hearing him ask for the screwdriver was cracking me up. Then Gabe and Monkey got to help too!




This weekend was big for walking! I've got video that I'll post if I can get some stuff to work on my computer...maybe when Frank gets home. Stay tuned.

3 comments:
The concentration on Zach's face when he's building! Too funny!
Mom/Barb
I just looked at your scrapbook pages. So now, not only do I want a print copy of your blog, now I want a copy of your scrapbook too! You are so amazing!
Mom/Barb
BTW, I did get the picture CD in the mail. Thanks!
Mom/Barb
Post a Comment